Get in touch
Your views are important to us and can help us provide the best service to patients in the future.
Enquiries, feedback, comments or complaints can be directed to:
- Via Post:
Hatzola Trust ltd
1 Rookwood Road
London, N16 6SD
- Via email:
- Via Phone (non-emergency):
020 3603 4111
Summary of the Hatzola Complaint Procedure
- Complaints about the Hatzola service should to be sent to the above address or email.
- Upon receipt, the complaint will be recorded and acknowledged within 5 working days.
- The complaint will be evaluated and investigated by an appointed manager.
- The complaint will be fully investigated by a team member, and a thorough response will be provided.
A complete copy of the Hatzola Complaints Policy is available upon request.
Patients with impaired hearing or speech
If you have either hearing or speech difficulties and require Hatzola’s assistance a few options are available.
- Prefix our contact number with 18001 on a textphone or minicom and use the Text Relay service provided by the Next Generation Text Service. This service incurs no extra charges above the usual cost of the telephone call.
- Download the NGT lite APP available for both android and apple computers and smart phones.
If you require further information on the Next Generation Text Service then please visit http://ngts.org.uk